Travel to Salvador, Bahia, Brazil and experience its culture and heritage with this 3 Day / 2 Night travel package and tour that includes accommodations a at superior hotel, Salvador city tour, Folkloric Show, transportation and much more.
Brazil Vacation Package – Salvador Culture and Sightseeing (2N)
The Salvador 2 nights package includes:
- 2 nights in Salvador at the Hotel Catharina Paraguacu. This charming old Colonial home is located in the central Bohemian district of Rio Vermelho. It is walking distance from the beach and from many good bars and restaurants.
- Full Day Salvador City Tour featuring Pelourinho, a typical Bahian lunch, Mercado Modelo, and other historical sites.
- Folkloric Dinner Show in a UNESCO World Heritage seafront Fort.
- Complementary stress release massage.
- all transfers and tours in private air-conditioned vehicles with your private English speaking expert guide.
- easy to moderate. All ages are welcome. The City tours require easy sightseeing walks. Tropical weather and direct sunlight demands sun protection and plenty of fluids.
- Any group size.
- your private English-speaking guides will help you better understand and enjoy your Bahian experience.
Day by Day Vacation Package Itinerary
This is a Sample Vacation Package that we have created for customers in the past.
Contact us for a Custom Package created just for you.
Day 1 – Salvador
You will arrive in Salvador and check into your hotel. After that you might want to relax and take your time to enjoy a bohemian neighborhood, or even visit the beach and sample the Bahian delights of the famous beach huts. We suggest you have lunch at the Yemanjá Restaurant for traditional Bahian food. In the afternoon a complementary stress release massage at your hotel will totally relax you and let you unwind in preparation for the evening’s entertainment. You will experience Bahia by night, having dinner at the Solar da Unhão, also venue of the Museum of Modern Art of Bahia, where you can enjoy Brazilian food and drinks, while enjoying a folkloric show. This show features an excellent presentation on local perspectives from capoeira, to samba, to ancient slave dances and even a sample of candomblé, a religious rite typical in this region.
Day 2 – Salvador
Today you will begin your journey through Salvador visiting the Pelourinho, the historical district of the city, followed by a delicious Bahian lunch. Then you will visit the Mercado Modelo in Cidade Baixa. The Mercado Modelo is a handcraft market that used to be the merchandise and slave-trading outpost of the city. Here you can buy many handicrafts and local products. Make sure you visit the dungeon below the market where the slaves were kept prior to sale. We suggest dinner at the Lambreta Grill, an award winning seafood café.
Day 3 – Salvador
On the last day of your trip you will check-out of your hotel and say goodbye to S+N49alvador, then be driven in a private, air-conditioned vehicle to the airport. We are certain that you will have enjoyed your trip and we look forward to seeing you again in Brazil.
- 5 star – Aram Yami Hotel
- 5 star – Pestana Convento do Carmo
- 4 star – Casa das Portas Velhas
- 4 star – Bahia Café Hotel
- 3 star – Hotel Catarina Paraguaçu
- This package can also include accommodation with a local host family